Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Friday, March 4, 2016

Collaboration Project

I have finally had a chance to sit down and just take a little while to flip through all the great content I've received.

Everyone but one has sent in, and both that one and I have been having Life Issues which always slow things up. I hope to get something from him, but I am pleasantly surprised at the percentage of turnout even now - hitting 100% would be awesome, but I know how life goes! Pick it up the next go-round.

Some of you have been quite tentative, even a little sheepish, and I want you all to know that I love all of it. It's all different, but it's all interesting and cool. Flipping through your submissions, I am seeing connections virtually bursting out at me, I am overwhelmed with ideas for fragments of sequences, ways I can fit all this stuff together to make something cool and wonderful. I am vibrating with excitement. Next week I will have a substantial chunk of time to work on this, and will hopefully get a couple of ideas roughed out then. It all seems to connected already, I may wind up having trouble finding any "glue" to shoot myself!

You are all, every single one of you, awesome. I love what you've given me. Thank you all, so, so, so much. This is a wonderful gift, and I hope I can do justice to it.

1 comment:

  1. Apprehension, excitement, and extreme interest in seeing the final product.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete