Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Monday, April 2, 2018

Trip to DC

As noted earlier, I will be in Washington DC on vacation this week. So, no blog posts, but I swear I'm thinking of stuff. Like, what could I actually tell someone that might be useful, if they showed me a picture?

Drop me an email if you want to hang out. I'll be in town mainly Wednesday and Thursday, checking out the Sally Mann at the National Art Gallery.

If you think it might be a good time to rob my house and see if there's anything of value that my kids haven't busted yet, be advised that my wife and the 80 pound pit bull mix are still home. I dunno what the dog would do to an intruder, probably nothing. She's very lazy. But she's still a 80 pound pit bull mix, so, you know, take your chances.

1 comment:

  1. say hi to the cherry blossoms...
    and yeah, that pit-bull - I can attest truly that I've met people who would literally not go to the same island as that dog, so...caveat burgler for sure.

    ReplyDelete