Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Monday, May 11, 2020

Not Dead

I find myself somewhat embroiled in some longer form writing about which, perhaps, more anon.

In the mean time, I made this yesterday. The children have been watching Star Wars movies so, naturally, when I pulled the kohlrabi from the bag, I mumbled "That's no moon, that's kohlrabi" to myself. Then I drafted the larger child to hold up one of mom's black yoga blankets (it's a horse blanket except more expensive, but the price has been amortized over 2 decades of use) in the shadow while I held up the vegetable in the light from the window, and a few seconds later here we are.

That's no moon! That's KOHLRABI!



You're welcome.

Of course, now I have jinxed it. I expect to die in the next few hours in a ludicrous accident involving a pen and a potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment