Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Monday, September 11, 2023

AD Coleman on Trump's mug shot

AD does a nice analysis of this photo, of just the sort I would do. A little more partisan than I would have written it, but AD's philosophy on that is perfectly clear and to my eye a perfectly reasonable approach. If he were disingenuous, I wouldn't like it, but he's not.

Read it here.

Really, do. It is well worth your time.

1 comment:

  1. I ran across a copy of "Trump, the Game" at a rummage sale last week and was struck by how much his image on the box resembled the mug shot (can't figure out how to post the picture). Presumably the winner gets to spend a lot of time in jail. I suspect it's his "tough guy" pose and has been practiced a lot.

    ReplyDelete