Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Buy My Boooook

I have set up another book for sale on Blurb: Rogue Photo 1: US.

It is based on material previously seen on this blog, here and here, combining these two into a Beautiful Softcover Trade Book available for $USD 12. My proft: $USD 2.89 per book. Given that my process involves giving away about (gulp!) $100 worth of there things, it's gonna be a while before I get rich.

Anyways. The preview is set to All Pages so you can see the bits and pieces of interstitial material I added, and so on.

No refunds. Satisfaction Not Guaranteed.

If you don't like that book, there are others.

No comments:

Post a Comment