Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Leicaphilia Book Project

Most of my readers probably also read Leicaphilia as well, but perhaps not all. Tim has a book project he's pre-selling, and it looks pretty good to me. You might be interested as well.

This link is currently busted:His blog post on the sale is here: Help a Brother Out, Part Deux

This link works fine though:The link to the gofundme based pre-sale is here: Go Fund Me: Car Sick

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to take a look, but however I try to get to Leicaphilia I get a horrendous "fatal error" message. I presume you don't? I'm on Windows 10, using [whispers] Chrome. Perhaps you could let Tim know? If my experience is typical, this must be interfering with his pitch.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume that having gotten our money, he's done a bunk and is living the the Caymans on our $2000. Ha ha. No, seriously.

      Delete
  2. Here you go, as a self-confessed programmer, you'l enjoy this. This is literally all I see when I follow the link:

    Warning: require_once(/home/content/40/14022440/html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/sal/class.json-api-date.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/40/14022440/html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/_inc/lib/class.media.php on line 3

    Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/content/40/14022440/html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/sal/class.json-api-date.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php') in /home/content/40/14022440/html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/_inc/lib/class.media.php on line 3

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like a WP update gone bad (WP updated, plugin not compatible)

      Delete
  3. From an iPad it goes to the site with no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, the Help a brother out link goes to the fatal error message.

    ReplyDelete