Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Embargo Breaking

It is my intention to write something soon about a thing I made that is tangentially "virus related."

I don't know if this moment in time counts as the smoke having cleared or not, but I want to write about this zine I made and share details and whatnot, so there it is. I will put it behind a "read more" link which doesn't seem to work on mobile devices, and I am placing this note here, now.

I have no idea how much people have valued having the "no COVID" guarantee, so perhaps I am making a mountain of a molehill. But promises are promises, whether anyone cares or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment