Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Friday, August 14, 2015

I can confirm...

.. that the overwhelmingly positive and supportive tone of comments in Ming Thein's blog is due, in part, to Ming simply banning people who fail to toe the line. I've been polite, but not supportive, and find myself banned. Interestingly, it's silent. I post a comment, and everything happens as if the comment posted, but.. no comment. If they're going in to some sort of moderation box, they don't come out.

I assume I could simply use a different email address and "sneak through" but while I may be a raging egomaniac, I'm not quite that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment