Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Collaboration Followup

Unless I have miscounted (always a possibility, I DO have a doctorate in math, after all, so counting, well) there are exactly 30 pages of signups, which is a bit of a coincidence, but I swear I didn't rig anything.

Unless you are absolutely certain I have your contact information, please send me a note when you read this. Just a "hello, I am so and so and I signed up for your collaborative book project". This is so I can pester you with emails to remind you to get me content.

Remember, if you signed up for N pages, please try to pull together between 2 and 3 times that many elements of content so I have something to work with. I will probably be generous on the low end (if you signed up for 3 but can't give me more than 5, well, so be it) but please do not send more then 3 times the number of committed pages. I don't want to be wading through your entire archive!

Also, the challenge here is to make disparate parts fit, and if I have endless material it becomes easier in some ways.

Of course, if you have a handful of pictures lying around just itching to be used for this project already, send 'em along and your part is done!

DEADLINE IS MARCH 1, 2016

My email address is amolitor@gmail.com

1 comment: