Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Here's a Weird Thing

I'm sort of fascinated with thephoblographer.com at the moment, Chris Gampat's PetaPixel-ish blog. One of his features is that he finds "Deals" for photographers, and one of those "deals" was "75 email templates, normally $129.99, today, $19.99".

Evidently they cover everything a professional photographer might need. How to tell the client that the shoot didn't work out, and you need to schedule a re-shoot. I suppose there are templates for "I lost your files" and "my dog ate my camera" and so on as well?

This, I suppose, has nothing to do with the photography business, but I cannot see how this can possibly work out. Using these things, the scenarios in which the wheels fall off your charade seem so numerous as to be inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment