Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Thursday, February 10, 2022

LENSWORK

Brooks Jensen (I think it's him?) of LENSWORK linked here a few days ago, I think, and said some very lovely things about me in an audio clip attached to his link, that I make him think even (perhaps especially) when he doesn't agree with me. I won't say I teared up, but it was a damn near thing.

Thank you Mr. Jensen. It's always very nice to hear that I have succeeded. To make people think, without the necessity of agreement, is precisely the point. Of course it would be in a way great if everyone agreed with me, but while comfortable, that would simply be proof that I'm not trying hard enough.

My name, by the way, is Andrew Molitor. It should be somewhere in the maze of informational "Pages" accessible from the sidebar, but I can't honestly say quite where or if I'm 100% sure it's even there.

1 comment: