Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Negativity

I periodically post a little reminder on this topic.

I appreciate it when people argue with me in the comments. My posts are generally pretty thoroughly thought out, I've generally got some pretty good reasons for where I stand, and I'm usually not going to budge much on the basis of someone's disagreement.

But there is this miracle which occurs when you disagree with someone, state your case, and that someone rebuts, and you have a discussion. Whether or not either one of you changes your position one iota, both of you get a little bit smarter.

So, bring it. Don't hold out much hope for a radical change, but we'll both be better for it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment