Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Bellingham Photosequence Group

As far as I know exactly one Bham photographer reads this, and I already sent him email. But if you are another one, here's the scoop.

If you're interested in photo sequences (books, magazines, slideshows, or just photos in a row) we kinda have a.. thing. Where we get together and BS, and maybe show off some work, or work in progress.

Sunday, January 26th, Nelson's Market, at 2pm. They sell beer, wine, and food.

1 comment:

  1. I really recommend you broaden this to include other artists, as I mentioned before, I did that and it worked extremely well, and in my opinion much better than just photographers.

    ReplyDelete