Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Friday, January 10, 2020

PSA: Reichmann 20 Year Retrospective book

It occurred to me that if I was cunning, I could estimate (probably) about how many copies of this book are available, and lo, my poking around produced an answer I have moderate confidence in.

I'm pretty sure there are >260 signed copies and >840 unsigned copies left, for somewhere in the vicinity of 5 tons of books. This is pure speculation, but I bet that if you wanted a couple copies (or 1100 copies) for a good cause, and if you asked Josh Reichmann nicely, he might give them to you for the cost of shipping at this point.

Are you running a photo contest for disabled children? Josh might could hook you up with some prizes. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment